DATA PROCESSING – POLICY AND INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – WEB ISSUED PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/2016
This information relates to the site on which you are browsing, is not to be considered valid for other websites accessible through links on the site of the Owner.
Other specific information relating to particular treatments may be present on the site.
For information on the Cookies used, see the cookies policy on the site.
1. The owner of the processing of your personal data is DYLAN srl – Viale Italia 31, Corsico (MI) in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative. The contact details you can contact are: Tel: 024473367 , email: email@example.com
2. The personal data processed are:
– Navigation data (purely by way of example: IP address, domain names, URL, time of visit), as is clear, these are data that do not identify the visitor, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow identification.
– Any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person that you voluntarily release on any page of this site.
3. The PURPOSES of the treatment are listed here with the relative LEGAL BASIS:
a) navigation on this site; the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the data controller, also taking into account the reasonable expectations of the data subject based on his relationship with the data controller;
b) any request for contact; the legal basis relates to the execution of pre-contractual measures requested by the data subject.
4. Your personal data may be communicated to the following DESTINATORY CATEGORIES:
– subjects that manage the information system and telecommunications networks, including the website and e-mail;
– competent authorities for fulfilling legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, if requested.
Individuals belonging to the above categories may be appointed as Data Processors or act as independent data controllers. The list of Managers who process your data is available by writing to the contact details of the Owner.
The treatment is also carried out by natural persons acting under the authority of the Owner and Manager. Your data will not be disclosed.
5. Your data will be stored on servers within the European Union.
6. In addition to this information, to ensure that your data is processed as fairly and transparently as possible, you must be aware that:
– The DURATION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA is limited to the period of time necessary for the achievement of the purpose and depends on the purpose itself:
– contact request maximum 1 year.
– has the right to ask the holder of the treatment the access to his personal data and the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that regards him or to oppose their treatment if based on the legitimate interest; the exercise of such rights will be notified also to the recipients to whom the data have been communicated;
– the request for cancellation will be executed without delay after verification of legitimate interests and/or legal obligations that require the holder to retain his data;
– has the right to the portability of his data and to obtain a copy in intelligible format;
– if you have given your consent for one or more specific purposes, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time; in this case, the processing carried out before revocation remains lawful;
– has the right to make a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data;
– the treatment can be carried out with the help of electronic and / or paper;
7. There is no automated decision-making process.
This information may be modified and will be updated on the website.
EXPRESSION OF CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Having read the information on the processing of personal data, I agree that DYLAN srl – Viale Italia 31, Corsico (MI), in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative, will process my personal data for:
1. the conclusion, execution and any activity related to orders transmitted by me;
2. the provision of services for which registration is required (e.g. information requests, after-sales service, product updates, etc.);
3. commercial purposes such as the reporting of offers, promotions or commercial initiatives of any kind initiated by it or by other operators).
COMPANY POLICY FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK
(reference point C UNI-INAIL guidelines 2001)
It is the conviction of the Top Management of DYLAN srl that the management of the Company and its human and infrastructural resources, presupposes the optimization of the conditions of safety and health in the workplace for all its staff and for all other interested parties, such as visitors, suppliers and interested entities. Accidents and illnesses at work represent a significant cost for the Company and for the whole community, both in economic and human terms, and it is also for these reasons that Top Management has decided to adopt, as part of the implementation of an Organisational Model of Management and Control prepared in accordance with Legislative Decree 231/2001, a system for managing health and safety at work in accordance with the UNI-INAIL 2001 guidelines, which allows to identify, prevent and address problems related to health and safety. Such a vision will enable the continuous improvement of health and safety aspects in the workplace, minimising risks and thus guaranteeing better working conditions for all.
The basic strategic line is based on the following general principles and objectives:
– compliance with laws, regulations and mandatory regulations at national, regional and local level;
– compliance with voluntary standards adopted and criteria defined by the Company;
commitment to a reasonable and constant improvement of health and safety conditions, with a view to preventing and/or reducing accidents and occupational diseases in the workplace;
– progressive reduction of the number of accidents occurred during the activities, with particular reference to accidents at work;
– improvement of its organizational structure aiming at a low bureaucratization, high dynamism, enhancement and awareness of human resources available;
– improvement of processes, work activities and the working environment to protect workers, visitors and suppliers;
– attention to the respect of health and safety, intended as the prevention of accidents, injuries and occupational diseases and not only as corrective measures for the elimination of non-compliance a posteriori or mere legislative adaptation;
– open collaboration with suppliers, Authorities and Administrations, Control Authorities and social forces for the management of problems related to health and safety of all interested parties, who attend or may attend the company’s workplaces;
– continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the management system of health and safety at work.
In order to pursue its objectives, Top Management defines, on the occasion of periodic reviews, appropriate programmes, objectives and specific targets with measurable indicators, capable of highlighting the ability to build and maintain a company with the best possible performance in terms of health and safety in the workplace.
The Top Management is committed to involving all workers in order to ensure full awareness of the system and of the objectives and targets of health and safety at work, an activity that will also be extended to suppliers to ensure full achievement of the objective of compliance with the applicable rules of health and safety at work.
Corsico, 1 July 2019